This home's glorious porch keeps the living spaces cool and shady during the summer, as well as providing a great spot to enjoy a glass of lemonade with the neighbors. The family room features a flowing design. The kitchen serves the sunny breakfast nook, which includes access to the side wraparound porch. The master suite enjoys a walk-in closet and private access to the full bath it shares with an additional bedroom. Upstairs, two bedrooms share a full hall bath. moreBuy This Plan 1543 Sq. Ft, 4 Bedroom(s), 2 Bath(s)
In this dream of a home, the living room, dining room and kitchen flow together to create an open living space. A porch, a patio and two outdoor balconies provide plenty of opportunities for summer barbecues or stargazing. In addition to the bedrooms and a home office graced by a fireplace, the upper floor includes a storage area and a future bedroom and bath. moreBuy This Plan 2365 Sq. Ft, 3 Bedroom(s), 3 Bath(s)
• Designed by Spitzmiller & Norris of Atlanta
• Ceiling heights: 9 feet on first floor, 8 feet on second floor
• Artfully designed interior spaces make for an easy-flowing circulation pattern.
• Family room features built-in bookshelves, a fireplace, and three sets of French doors that open to outside.
• A combination kitchen, breakfast room, and den provides an open space for family functions and entertaining.
• Master bedroom connects to a spacious bath and covered porch.
• The formal dining room, with its columned entry, is designed with a wall of windows.
• One of the upstairs bedrooms has a private bath.
• Two secondary upstairs bedrooms share a bath but have private vanity areas. moreBuy This Plan 2390 Sq. Ft, 3 Bedroom(s), 3 Bath(s)
This home?s clever design flows easily from room to room and offers a view at every turn. The fetching exterior features vertical siding, a metal roof, a handsome shed dormer and ample outdoor spaces. A sizable back porch maximizes your homesite?s scenery. From here, French doors lead into the central family room, which includes a cozy fireplace. The kitchen remains open to the family room, and boasts an island cooktop with a snack bar. The adjacent, bright dining room fits right in with the unenclosed design. Open as it is, this home does afford a measure of privacy. Take the main-floor master suite, for instance. A bookshelf-lined vestibule gives the space an intimate quality, as do the built-ins around one of the windows and the private bath. Thanks to a positively adorable guest cottage, your visitors may enjoy seclusion as well. This optional cottage suite adds 525 square feet to the home's area. moreBuy This Plan 1825 Sq. Ft, 4 Bedroom(s), 4 Bath(s)