A mixture of stone and stucco gives this fantastic villa-style home an old-world look. A courtyard and a two-story loggia bring vistas to your bedroom door. Entertain guests by the courtyard fireplace, then draw them in, via French doors, to the family room, where another fireplace awaits you beneath a high ceiling. The formal dining room is mere steps away, through an elegant gallery. Imagine sunny mornings in the bright breakfast room with coffee and croissants. Two islands in the large, luxurious kitchen guarantee ample space to prepare any meal. Retreat to the fabulous master suite, an isolated space with a grand view. Its lush bath boasts a barrel-vaulted ceiling over a garden tub. Invite friends or family to stay the night. The fine guest room features its own bath. An exterior door allows your visitors the freedom to come and go during their stay with you. Wander upstairs and find three more spacious bedrooms and two full baths. The bright corner loft is an ideal spot for a computer desk or a library. moreBuy This Plan 4047 Sq. Ft, 4 Bedroom(s), 4 Bath(s)
Old-world charm permeates the quiet rooms of this country villa. Its intimate spaces provide a sense of privacy, yet operate as a unified, open space. Set just off the foyer is a library that could serve as music room. Deep, built-in bookshelves can be backlighted to display favorite works of art. Light from windows in the library and the keeping room enters the family room through arched entrances. Columns flank the fireplace and introduce the formal dining room. Functionality is the rule in the spacious kitchen, which hosts a classy sideboard and a convenient butler?s pantry. Another work zone lies to the rear of the home, where a long gallery grants access to a compact home office and the large, accommodating laundry room. A nearby study includes built-in shelves and accesses a pretty terrace. Set apart in a wing of its own, the master suite is its own quiet world. Twin walk-in closets frame the entrance to a luxurious bath with a garden tub and two vanities. Three more bedrooms?one with a private bath?are tucked away upstairs. moreBuy This Plan 3907 Sq. Ft, 4 Bedroom(s), 4 Bath(s)
The future is today in our Home of the 21st Century plan. Designed by John Henry Design International of Orlando, the home features expansive, comfortable living areas meant for simple family interaction as well as for hosting large numbers of friends. Natural sunlight filters in through the grand, two-story windows of the foyer and dining room. Downstairs, a terrace connects to the master bedroom, living room, and family room through several doors. The master suite features a large walk-in closet, whirlpool tub, and separate vanities. Two more bedrooms, a study, and a media room are upstairs. moreBuy This Plan 3679 Sq. Ft, 3 Bedroom(s), 3 Bath(s)
• Ceiling heights: 10 feet first floor, 9 feet second floor
• Based on the historic guesthouse that sits across from the Swannanoa River on Biltmore Estate, this plan combines old-world charm with modern conveniences.
• This house is simply detailed, with an old-fashioned exterior design.
• The foyer provides access to the living room, library, dining room, and kitchen.
• A comfortable master suite is located downstairs.
• Wide cased openings create one space between the kitchen and family room, allowing for more casual entertaining, while the grand dining room has a more formal feel.
• Upstairs are three bedrooms with walk-in closets, two baths, and a media room. moreBuy This Plan 3703 Sq. Ft, 4 Bedroom(s), 3 Bath(s)